Trojan Nirvana Collection 3 pack
TROJAN™ NIRVANA™ unlocks a world of pleasure with a collection of different Trojan condoms, offering a variety of sensations to explore and find your pleasure. The exclusive packaging design was created by renowned artist Ari Lankin and inspired by each condom’s unique sensory experience.
“My paintings are spontaneous — discovery keeps it exciting. The energy around me for the Trojan painting was absolutely electric. It was a giant celebration of color inspired by the joy of painting and sexuality. It doesn’t get much better than that. I teamed up with Trojan because of our mutual dedication to sexual health and awareness. A lot of the things that inspire me in the studio translate to finding pleasure with my partner. In both realms, safe practices and good communication are essential and enable experimentation and discovery. I remind my friends to be safe when they work in the studio, and be safe when they are out having fun. I want them happy and healthy for a long time.” – Ari Lankin
Ari Lankin is best known for his lively paintings and innovative collaborations. A constant interaction between process, experimentation, and material propel his passion for making art.
As an official partner of the National Coalition of STD Directors, 1 million Trojan condoms are donated annually to support public health.
Assortment Includes: Real … smooth comfortable pleasure. Bold … stimulating textures. Breathless … uninterrupted pleasure.
3 condoms per box
48 boxes per case
Any returns must be pre-approved by Paradise Marketing Services and must be accompanied by a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
Any unauthorized returns received by Paradise Marketing Services will not receive credit and will not be returned to you.
Any product that has been damaged in shipment SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED BY YOUR RECEIVING DEPARTMENT.
- Any shortage or damage claims must be made within 14 days from date of shipment.
- Paradise Marketing Services is NOT liable for any shortage claims submitted after 14 days from ship date.
- Product that has been incorrectly shipped must be reported within 10 business days and will be returned at our expense.
- Any other product may be returned at your expense subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Product cannot be returned unless it is in its original packaging, including shrink-wrap on shelf packs.
- Expired product cannot be returned.
- No product may be returned for any reason after 6 months.